PE488 - Vaporizer Vaporite with Remote (Special)
How it works:
Vaporite Vaporizers use a passive hot air design, meaning inhalation draws fresh air over a ceramic heating rod. Precisely heated air percolates through the herb, releasing the active ingredients as a fine mist or vapor, with no combustion and no smoke. Used as directed, that means no tars, ash or other harmful by-products of combustion. The delicious taste of your favourite herbs has got to be tried to be believed!
For better use and improved life of the unit:
- Please use a surge protector
- When using the vaporizer / air freshener for the first time, leave the unit on for about 3 minutes at the highest temperature, then let it cool down. This burns off any manufacturing oils. Your unit is now ready to use.
- If using for extended periods, turn the unit off for five minutes every 20 minutes. This lets the high-quality ceramic heating rod cool down and will greatly prolong the life of the unit.
- Remove the whip when the unit is not in use. This helps conserve your herbs.
- Solid hardwood box with blue and green LED backlights
- Available in BLACK only
- Digital temperature control with Celsius & Fahrenheit LED display
- Quality ceramic heating element
- Power supply replaceable fuse
- Remote control with preset temperatures
- SIX MONTH GUARANTEE
- Vaporizer unit
- Hose and mouthpiece (whip)
- Full set of instructions
- Hands-free aromatherapy attachment
- Spare screens
- Cleaning pokers
- Power cord
- Warranty card
|RRP:||NZ$ 249.00 ea|
|Price:||NZ$ 225.00 ea including GST|